Thank you for our interest in Blessed Sacrament School. For over 50 years, we have taken great pride in educating preschool through 8th Grade students in rich Catholic traditions through outstanding academic practices. We strive to live our mission of creating an educated community to serve Christ and one another with integrity and respect.
Due to high volume of applications, please note that applications are not considered complete until all of the required Application Forms are submitted.
- Early Childhood Center (ECC): preschool students must be 3 years of age by Sept. 30 (fully potty-trained; no pull-ups).
- Kindergarten: students must be 5 years of age by Sept. 30.
Priority of Admission
- Returning students entering 1st through 8th Grade
- Early Childhood Center (ECC) students returning to ECC
- *Siblings of current grade school students (Siblings of current ECC/ preschool students receive priority for openings in the preschool only.)
- Children of registered active and participating Blessed Sacrament parishioners inside parish boundaries
- Children of registered active and participating Blessed Sacrament parishioners outside parish boundaries
- Children from parishes in the Diocese of Arlington without schools
- Children from parishes in the Diocese of Arlington with schools
- Children from non-Catholic families
*Attendance of oldest or only students in the ECC does not guarantee admission to the Kindergarten. Applications must be submitted for consideration.
January 12-14, 2021: Required Application Forms due for Blessed Sacrament parish families. A registered parishioner is one who has completed the proper paperwork at the parish office and who receives church envelopes.
January 19-20, 2021: Required Application Forms due for non-parishioners on a first-come, first-served basis starting at 8:00 a.m. Catholics who are non-parishioners at Blessed Sacrament parish will need to provide written proof of current parish registration to be given priority over non-Catholic families.
February-March 2021: Once a complete application is submitted and records are received, Blessed Sacrament School will be in contact to schedule any necessary assessment testing and/or interviews and subsequent offers will be made. Wait lists are maintained through December of the school year.