Applications are not considered complete until all of the required documents are submitted. Please visit Application Forms for preschool (ECC) or grade school application materials and instructions.
All incoming Kindergarten students and Grade 1-8 transfer students must complete Assessment Testing prior to final acceptance. Student Information Forms and transcripts must arrive directly from the applicant’s current school. The applicant’s parent(s) are responsible for ensuring that required documents are received by our office in a timely manner.
Complete applications will include the following, where applicable:
- A non-refundable $35 application fee payable to BSS
- Presentation of an original birth certificate (schools are expected to keep a copy of the certificate on file)
- Baptismal certificate for Catholic students
- Completed Diocese of Arlington Application for Admission
- Parent and/or Student questionnaires, where applicable
- Student Information Form by current teacher (K-8)
- Release of Records (Gr. 1-8)
- Current report card and previous academic years’ report card (Gr. 1-8)
- Current standardized test scores and previous years, if applicable
- Proof of custody, if applicable
- Completed and signed Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Form or equivalent, including up to date immunizations and dates.