Applications are not considered complete until all of the required documents are submitted. Please visit Application Forms for preschool (ECC) or grade school application materials and instructions.
The application process for the 2021-2022 school year will be contactless. Please submit all documentation electronically to email@example.com. Fees should be paid by check made out to Blessed Sacrament School with the student’s name written in the memo line and mailed to the school.
Student Information Forms and transcripts must arrive directly from the applicant’s current school. The applicant’s parent(s) are responsible for ensuring that required documents are received by our office in a timely manner.
Complete applications will include the following, where applicable:
- Completed Diocese of Arlington Online Application for Admission
- A non-refundable $35 application fee payable to BSS
- Birth certificate (uploaded to application)
- Baptismal certificate for Catholic students (uploaded to application)
- Completed and signed Commonwealth of Virginia School Entrance Form or equivalent, including up to date immunizations and dates (uploaded to application)
- Proof of custody, if applicable (uploaded to application)
- Student Information Form provided by current teacher (K-8)
- Release of Records (Gr. 1-8)
- Current official report card and previous academic years’ report card (Gr. 1-8), provided by school.
- Current standardized test scores and previous years, if applicable, provided by school.